How to upgrade or downgrade the backup retention level for M365 backup powered by Veeam
Since September 29th 2023, you now have the possibility to choose between one (1) year of retention or *unlimited retention through your account management portal Cumulus for M365 backup powered by Veeam.
Once the service has been provisioned, the backup retention level can be upgraded from one (1) year to *unlimited retention or downgraded from *unlimited retention one (1) year.
Backup retention levels cannot be combined. When a retention level is chosen through the account management portal Cumulus, that retention level applies to all included M365 users in the backup.
* Unlimited retention for M365 backup powered by Veeam is limited to twenty (20) years.
- Go to your account management portal Cumulus.
- Go to the desired organization.
- Cancel the actual subscription
- Then, find the new desired offer in the product catalog, set the desired quota on it and click on Save Changes.